In today’s marketplace, it can be imperative to have a Business-To-Business (B2B) or Business to Customer (B2C) interface available for your customers to place orders, verify inventory and check on the status of shipments. The M3e eCommerce module can be used in one of two ways. First, it can become a complete web site and the primary “landing spot” for your customers on the web. Or, it can be linked to your existing web site and used as a shopping cart tool. Either way, your customers get a variety of benefits.
Benefits of eCommerce integrated with ERP
Even above the benefits your customer will receive, think about how your company can benefit. Customers can check on the status of a shipment, including tracking numbers, right on the web site, without having to call you can tie up one of your sales people. This leaves them free to make more sales.
Once your customer places an order, that order is delivered directly to the M3 system and can either be held for review, or sent directly to the sales order file for immediate processing. You get a seamless flow of information directly into your system.
- Integrated on line with M3
- Familiar cart interface complete with pictures, descriptions, pricing and availability
- Product search by keyword
- Featured products display
- User defined featured messages
- Save shopping carts for later adjustment and checkout
- Credit verification and credit card processing
- Real time inventory views
- Customer specific pricing